Friday, September 12, 2008

Thankyou....

I have received two awards one from Kris and one from Cathy....I should have done a post a bit earlier but I have found this so very hard....I appreciated so much to have been given these awards.. ....but to select some ladies from all the blogs I visit has been so hard...every single one of you deserve these awards......I know I have said this so many times before but personally I have been so motivated since I started my blog and for that I thank all of you ...so to single out a few has been a hard tast......... but on this occasion I have selected these ladies......I am in awe of what your all do and achieve....and to Kris and Cathy...thankyou so very much....
I have received this award from Cathy
Here are the rules of the Award:
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I have received this award from Kris


Now, the rules of the Wylde Woman Award are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blog site http://www.tammyvitale.com/ so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.

Purpose of the Award:

"To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy...

Keep blogging every one....you are all awesome...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both of your awards!! You are so truly inspirational to many of us!!! Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Peg, it put a smile on my face, always so nice to recieve an award like that, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Peg and thanks for passing on the award!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards! You deserve it! Your blog is a wonderful read and very inspirational. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on both of your awards! You well deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your awards -- and thank you! I agree with the others -- you deserved both those awards and, imo, more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards, Peg! And thank you for thinking of me.... you're so sweet! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg