Friday, April 22, 2011

More beauties for me……

IMG_6200

IMG_6201

IMG_6202

Here it is Good Friday…DH and I have cleaned house, he is now mowing the lawns…we have had prawn cutlets for lunch…it has been a busy morning….

I have received another block from Maree in our block swap….how ”gorgeous” is it…..my quilt is going to be “stunning”…and Maree also put in a little treat for me…this yummy Easter bunny made from white chocolate….Maree thank you so much, totally love the block and I do love white chocolate….mwah…

Now if any one is looking for some papers to make the Hexie Quilt from the Vignette Magazine, Maree has some as well as some glue…..so pop over and have a look at her online store….

Have a great “Good Friday”…

take care Peg….Open-mouthed smile

A grownup is a child with layers on.

7 comments:

  1. The block is really beautiful. Happy Easter, Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Plug Dear..Enjoy your Bunny..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the block just gorgeous! The buuny looks good too ;-)Happy Easter .
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite gorgeous, Peg - you're right, this quilt will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your block is just wonderful!! I know you will create something spectacular with your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful block Peg. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your red and white quilt is going to look spectacular, enjoy your Easter sewing and try not to eat too much choccie as I know I will be (eating too much that is)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg