Sunday, July 29, 2012

Me day…

I am feeling a little pleased with myself….my late BAS client dropped his stuff into me on Friday….well I found his gear at the front door, as I was heading out to my day job….. I was just a little annoyed, thinking to myself you need to ring him..but I didn’t…decided I would not bust myself to get it done…...but……guess what I did….yesterday morning up really early to watch the opening ceremony of the Games…thought I might as well start on his bookwork…by the end of the day his BAS was all done…it has been delivered back to his home, with just a little friendly note suggesting a little more time would be good…The BAS is done and I feel good!!!!!….

In the rules of ‘Peg Land’….if you work really really hard, you earn some ‘me’ time, 60 hours of work this week so I think I deserve some ‘me’ time….….so today as been declared…’me day”…..

IMG_1188

Should I work on this!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

IMG_1190

Or maybe this….

Treat yourself and I hope you all have the best ever “ME DAY”……I am….

Happy Sunday…ME DAY….take care, keep safe…

Peg

“Love yourself -- accept yourself -- forgive yourself -- and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things.”

18 comments:

  1. good for you Peg....have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy "Me Day". Im sure you will probably work on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well deserved Peg... and I'm sure it feels great to have that BAS job done and dusted.... enjoy
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun stitching, whichever project you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get to do both! Love your quote, it's so true, and good to see you putting it into action today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh... GooD for YOU Peg! I hope you had the best ME day ever.
    Wonder what you'll have to show us soon...ummm something wonderful I bet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good for you Peg, you really do deserve a "me" day...I hope you have a lovely one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you, Peg. Both your options look lovely .. enjoy your Me Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful ME day Peg...
    Sundays I go to the beach cafe for brekky come home and do the house and as the sun is shining I am off for a walk....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What ever you choose, have a great time doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you sure do deserve your 'Me' day Peg! and such big decisions to make..both projects look lovely! Looking forward to seeing what you decide....enjoy your day!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd have been annoyed anbout someone dumping work on me, i'd hav made them wait a week or even two! The pace you work at i suspct you'll finish both projects! Enjoy our me day

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'll join you in a "Me Day". I hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Peggy,i hope you make the Marg Low xmas decoration as i have bought a kit for that and i would love to see yours made up,hope you had a great weekend my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Which did you choose? Hope your day was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy your well earned "me" day Peg. Love this posts saying.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's great Peg :)) nice feeling isn't it. Glad you got some You time

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh I had a lovely Sunday "me day" too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg