Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fun Weekend At the Cottage

IMG_4034

IMG_4035

IMG_4036

IMG_4037

IMG_4038

IMG_4042

IMG_4046

Cottage On The Hill…..talk about inspiration!!!!!!!

I have had terrible problems with my emails this week and every now and then an internet problem, my poor laptop has been in to visit “Geoffieboy” (technician) twice this week, so I am very very late doing my Nundle Post….I am so sorry if you have emailed me and I have not replied…….

Kerry is one amazing lady and friend, she had on offer for us  a great range of fabric, patterns, she cuts all our fabric, non stop help and advice and the food, wow and yummo……and then look what we all come home with……wonderful company, our lovely Narromine Ladies, Karri, Cath, Gracie girl, Gail and Gai and of course my travelling and sleeping buds Dale and Kath………and it  is always so good to catch up with our very special Gunnedah friends, Cath, Belinda, Nic and Leanne….

Now I did buy one or two little purchases will show those tomorrow…..LOL…

Happy Saturday, take care, keep safe…

Peg

19 comments:

  1. Lota of Lovely Quilt Tops were made looking forward to seeing Nundle again next Year...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous weekend was had by all - and productive too. The wedding Ring Quilt gave me a pang of guilt - I started one 20 years ago and still haven't finished it!! After seeing the bright colours in this one I don't think I will!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts look amazing - lucky you having a special weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a productive weekend you all got so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilts. Glad you had a great time. I am looking forward t my camp next week. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had such a good time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely group of quilts you ladies worked on...looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those quilts are an amazing effort for one weekend. See what we can do when there's no cooking and cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, th
    ere are some lovey quilts there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you girls were very busy with some fantastic projects... glad you had such a great time.. and hope your computer gets well soon....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds and looks like a productive and fun weekend Peg. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great group photo and lots of lovely projects on the go..I see a double wedding ring quilt in the making..one day I keep saying to myself I'll have a go at one..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some great pics with lots of great stuff going on! Looks like some fun was had here !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG you gals are such great achiever s ... Lots of beautiful projects there..
    Great photos of you all. Thanks for sharing Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to find someone to do my cutting. That would be heavenly. All your quilts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of lovely stuff there - must be hard to choose which project when you get there...

    ReplyDelete
  17. love all the quilts you and the girls were working on at Kerry's.......

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kerry is a gem!...Always a magic weekend in Nundle!...great food, company and quilts..glad you had a good time! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg